Read Our Newsletter Archives
Join in on the fun by subscribing to our SPW Updates. Add your name and email in the form in the right column >>
- Shelving, Light fixtures and Appliances for sale!
- Staff Picks all weekend! 20% off wine and 50% off accessories!
- Staff Picks all weekend! While supplies last
- Staff Picks Friday followed by Outstanding Mission Hill Legacy Wines Saturday
- Pouring Therapy Wines on Friday followed by Bartier Bros. & Adega Saturday!
- Pouring a variety of wines from Kelowna Friday followed by Staff Picks Saturday
- Fitzpatrick wines Friday with bonus tasting of Oak Bay Reds! Follwed by Tinhorn Creek Saturday
- Bring in the New Year with amazing wines!
- Perfect Christmas wines this weekend with Fort Berens and Sperling!
- Exciting wineries this weekend! Ladies Night, Rust Wine Co. Friday and Play Saturday!
- Mission Hill Reserve
- Library Tasting, new winery and Perseus
- Fort Berens with winemaker Danny Hattingh on Friday! Limited Black Hills wines Saturday.
- Winter Wines Friday and new Bordertown wines from 2-5pm with Jen Saturday!
- Don pouring Noble Ridge today 3-6, new St. Hubertus wines tomorrow!
- New Wines and Old Favourites with wineries this weekend!
- Exciting weekend of wine! Last chance for Sold Out Vintages Friday! Best Sellers Saturday!
- A link to Team Canada and great wines this weekend!
- Celebrating the Naramata Bench
- Fall Release this Sunday, JOIE Farm on Friday, Gordon Fitzpatrick pouring on Saturday!
- Announcing our FALL RELEASE PARTY AND A START TO FALL WINES
- Organic Wines Friday! New Mt. Boucherie wines this Saturday with winemaker Jim Faulkner!
- Moon Curser tasting with Chris Tolley, winemaker and proprietor! New wines on Saturday!
- New Vintages of Mission Hill wines Friday! Dirty Laundry Saturday!
- Church and State this Friday with Lisa! Only 2 Tickets left to Library Tasting with Scott!
- Library Tastings announced, Emerging Regions, wines and charcuterie this weekend!
- August 11th and August 12th
- Today we celebrate OK Falls and tomorrow my fave...Pinot Noir!
- Exciting weekend! Exciting wines! Chilliwack BBQ and Corn Fest Saturday and Sunday! (revised)
- Exciting weekend! Exciting wines! Chilliwack BBQ and Corn Fest Saturday and Sunday!
- Fraser Valley Wines Friday! Oliver wines Saturday!
- Another chance to taste the impressive Moraine lineup! New and exciting wines Saturday!
- Best of BC Award Winners on Friday! CLUB SPW wines on Saturday!
- Happy 150 Canada!!!! Iconic wines this long weekend! Special tasting time 2-5 on July 1st!
- Ladies Night, Riedel Tasting, Summerhill and New Releases to pack in June!
- C.C. Jentsch Cellars on Friday with Andrew! Saturday new vintages of Cedar Creek with Virginia!
- New Stoneboat wines with Abigail Friday! Best selling Intrigue wines with Carolynne Saturday!
- The absolute BEST VINTAGES are on our shelves!
- Super exciting tastings with iconic proprietors Ann Sperling as well as Don and Elaine Triggs!
- Happy May Long! New Haywire wines today! New Moraine wines on Saturday with Jim!
- Bench 1775 wines on Friday with Val! 2-5pm Saturday Play Estate Winery with proprietor Mohamed!
- ANTHONY GISMONDI: 2016 Best White Vintage in Years...
- Pairing Food and Wine...
- Fabulous Friday, Stunning Saturday and Parking Lot Party Sunday! What a weekend!
- Easter Weekend wines with two great wineries!
- Gray Monk and Lang
- Welcome Sunshine and two wineries that exude Sunshine!
- Come taste the Similkameen! Corcelettes today and a staff selection on Saturday!
- An artisanal winery, new Spring Releases and a local winery....
- Fort Berens and Quails Gate - new wines!!!!!
- Where our wine industry originated...
- feb 24+25
- International Wine Festival and the first vintage of 2016!!
- CELEBRATING LOVE WITH THESE WINES...
- WE ARE OPEN UNTIL 5PM! TASTING FROM 2-5PM TODAY!
- A happening place this weekend!